HadesOmega
Well-known member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2008
- Location
- San Jose
- Moto(s)
- Empulse TT (RIP),
ZR7 (Sold), DR650, KLR650, 750 Turbo, Light Bee MX, KLX140L
Super Cub
Redshift SM
- Name
- Merlin
Depends on how old your bike is also. Pretty much all my bikes are worthless, if I crash them I'll either fix it myself or just get rid of it or use for parts. I also get a discount for having multiple bikes. Here's what I'm paying:
Progressive through USAA:
1992 KLR650 Liability 650cc= $15 year
1997 DR650 Liability 644cc= $20 year
2000 ZR-7 Liability 738cc = $28 year
2016 Empulse TT Full Coverage 1cc (its electric) = $407 Liability = $73
So whether or not your getting full coverage makes a big difference, how old it is, and how big the engine is. You'll probably want full coverage if you riding something new and fancy.
Progressive through USAA:
1992 KLR650 Liability 650cc= $15 year
1997 DR650 Liability 644cc= $20 year
2000 ZR-7 Liability 738cc = $28 year
2016 Empulse TT Full Coverage 1cc (its electric) = $407 Liability = $73
So whether or not your getting full coverage makes a big difference, how old it is, and how big the engine is. You'll probably want full coverage if you riding something new and fancy.

