• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

kill a biker, no problem

my husband

Friend of mine out of tracy saw this accident right after it happened
Motorcycle looked like it was chewed up by the truck
Sorry to hear about the rider :(
here is his photo of the bike and truck
I will not post the picture of the rider laying in the road though
10432960_713874982011185_6590686084620334833_n.jpg
This was my husband
any more pics please
sgomez1469@yahoo.com
 
Sorry for your loss.

Thank you ten fold for sharing. Nerver heard of this till just now. :thumbup

Ride on in heaven rider.:rip

+1. I'll try this. Been hit a couple times by left turning drivers, it always makes me nervous.
 
This was my husband
Email me please any info. Of witness or pictures please
That man was at fault. He left behind our two young boys
sgomez1469@yahoo.com

I am very very sorry for your loss and I hope our fellow Barfer will get in touch with you. That photo is hard enough for me to look at and I cannot imagine how difficult it must be for you. :rip
 
I too am so sorry for you and the boys.

I know words mean little and I wish they could mean more.

I sent the poster a request for you.
Hopefully he responds.
 
Friend of mine out of tracy saw this accident right after it happened
Motorcycle looked like it was chewed up by the truck
Sorry to hear about the rider :(
here is his photo of the bike and truck
I will not post the picture of the rider laying in the road though
10432960_713874982011185_6590686084620334833_n.jpg
thank u. This was my husband for 17 yrs. And father of our two boys ages 6 and 11

This is tragic... and nothing that may end up being done to "punish" the driver will fix it...
How awful for the rider's family to have to live without him... and how awful for the young man to have to live with the memory of what his actions caused... :(

RIP Rider... :rose

http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/06/26/3997552/motorcyclist-killed-in-crash-on.html?sp=/99/406/552/

A Harley-Davidson motorcyclist was killed Wednesday afternoon on Highway 33 north of Patterson when a pickup driver turned left in front of him, the California Highway Patrol reported.

The crash took place about 2:15 p.m. as the rider, whose name was not released pending notification of family, was southbound on Highway 33 on a 2006 Road King approaching Frank Cox Road. Daniel Bays, 27, of Patterson was northbound on 33 when he slowed to a stop to turn left onto Frank Cox Road and pulled into the path of the Harley in a 2012 Ford pickup.

The CHP said the Harley rider had no time to react and the motorcycle hit the front of the Ford. The rider was ejected from the motorcycle and was thrown into the cab of the pickup. The rider died at the scene. Bays was not injured or arrested. The CHP said alcohol or drugs were not a factor in the crash.

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/06/26...n-crash-on.html?sp=/99/406/552/#storylink=cpy
 
Sad. Damn sad. :rose

To those left behind you have my condolences. :(

Can't remember what the weave maneuver is called, but it does help IMO.

I do that pretty regularly when oncoming traffic is slowing to turn.
Thank you my husband and father to my children
 
Thank you my husband and father to my children
Thank u. Experience 20 yrs. But I guess that doesn't help with ignorant fkn assholes that don't know how to drive or pay attention to road. Me and my boys ages 6 and 11 suffer the consequences fkd sad upset and disappointed
 
That is a terrible tragedy. Condolences to the rider's family.

Looking at Google maps and street view, that is a straight & flat stretch of road. The street view does show an 18 wheeler obstructing the view forward for both lanes......
Thank u my husband for 17 yrs and father of our 11 and 6 yr old boys
 
I am very very sorry for your loss and I hope our fellow Barfer will get in touch with you. That photo is hard enough for me to look at and I cannot imagine how difficult it must be for you. :rip
Thank you and it's okay. I seen this similar pic.
Thank you
 
my husband

Thank you all. Living a day at at time. Trying to be the best mommy and support for his boys. It's hard: the pain is there. The mistake was done by that driver and nothing will bring my man back my first love and the love of my life
17 yrs taken from us his family his children
 
Just exactly what is it you expect him to 'plead out' of? The accident scene certainly implies the moto had a pretty good head of steam going.
.....and 'punch him in the face'?
:wtf
Yeah well my husband had the right of way. This idiot has the nerve to tturn left and say he didn't see him or hear him. He put money into his bike just in case. Really loud. 20 yr experienced rider it's difficult to understand. Never having him back our boys and I are fun broken
 
Back
Top