• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

My fat 130hp 'tard

Yea I did it. And before any of you has the nerve to point out thats its just an old "sprotbile" with handelbars... I own it. So its a 'tard and will be used as such :cool

thats a pretty sweet uncomfortable sport touring bike.....i mean motard..... :x
 
You got to ride the KTM 690!

Let me ride the R1 SMC!! :twofinger

PS try riding the gixxer now, I modded the exhaust a little :cool It sounds like Luis's Gixxer 1k that Jermey rides.


Bring that SMC will switch anytime. :teeth
 
Considering the LSL kit for my rc. I am just afraid of cutting up the fairings. The cut fairings look good to me, but I am worried about resale.
 
You got to ride the KTM 690!

Let me ride the R1 SMC!! :twofinger

PS try riding the gixxer now, I modded the exhaust a little :cool It sounds like Luis's Gixxer 1k that Jermey rides.

Luis' Gixxer is effin loud!... at least you know when jeremy is about to pass you on the inside though:|
 
Luis' Gixxer is effin loud!... at least you know when jeremy is about to pass you on the inside though:|

No joke, one time I was cruising on hwy1 [between Stage and Tunitias] and he cought up with my group. He was 10ft behind me and I was looking up at the sky to see what noisy ass airplane flies so low :laughing
That thing makes the hair on my neck stand up everytime he does a flyby inches away.
 
Haha!!!!

I was going south bound 101 by SFO one day and I heard some crazy noise on the north bound side.. I was like ooohh a jet!!!

It was Jeremy.
 
Jeremy...hmmmm...was that the dude that went on a Mortifer tard ride thru the mud with us last winter (in the Corrolitos mountains) on a GXXR? That guy kicked ALL our ASSES!!! :laughing :rolleyes

Go for it Raul! :party
 
Jeremy...hmmmm...was that the dude that went on a Mortifer tard ride thru the mud with us last winter (in the Corrolitos mountains) on a GXXR? That guy kicked ALL our ASSES!!! :laughing :rolleyes

Go for it Raul! :party

Yeah that was him.

Then the 750 was for sale like a month later.. I wonder why :laughing
 
Yea I did it. And before any of you has the nerve to point out thats its just an old "sprotbile" with handelbars... I own it. So its a 'tard and will be used as such :cool



All Right :thumbup it's about time the hammer gets dropped.

My "tard" is an 05 ZX-10, with flat tracker handle bars and Scotts damper and triple tree clamps dropped 5/16ths of an inch, down the forks (or about 10 mm, I think). Very lower plastic removed. Pirelli Diablo Corsa III's and rear is 180/55. :teeth :ride with OMG acceleration for those get it done passes.
 
so...If I put fairings and clipons and slicks on my cr500, is it a sportbike?
 
All Right :thumbup it's about time the hammer gets dropped.

My "tard" is an 05 ZX-10, with flat tracker handle bars and Scotts damper and triple tree clamps dropped 5/16ths of an inch, down the forks (or about 10 mm, I think). Very lower plastic removed. Pirelli Diablo Corsa III's and rear is 180/55. :teeth :ride with OMG acceleration for those get it done passes.

Sick, post pics I wana see it.
Rub it in the face of the fatards haters :laughing :twofinger
 
Back
Top