• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

My fat 130hp 'tard

Corb

New member
Joined
Sep 27, 2002
Location
Mesa, AZ
Moto(s)
18' Beta 350RR-S
Yea I did it. And before any of you has the nerve to point out thats its just an old "sprotbile" with handelbars... I own it. So its a 'tard and will be used as such :cool
 

Attachments

  • lsl kit 008.JPG
    lsl kit 008.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 842
  • lsl kit 005.JPG
    lsl kit 005.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Why not! We've already seen evidence that R1's make rockin' offroad bikes! :cool

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yEVYFrs58ms&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yEVYFrs58ms&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:laughing

Nice bar conversion. :thumbup
 
I got some new handlebars for my 'tard also. Isn't it sweet?

moped01.jpg
 
Last edited:
:love The Dark Dog! ^^^^^^
 
Why not! We've already seen evidence that R1's make rockin' offroad bikes! :cool

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yEVYFrs58ms&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yEVYFrs58ms&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:laughing

Nice bar conversion. :thumbup

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup
 
take the fairings off, put some aftermarket hearlight and a cage
nice tard ;)
 
I'll buy the clip ons and fairings if you take them off. I want convert my DR into a liter sportbike.
 
I'll buy the clip ons and fairings if you take them off. I want convert my DR into a liter sportbike.

You shouldn't, its quite obvious from your sarcastic passive aggressive coments on this thread that sportbikes scare you. :)
 
take the fairings off, put some aftermarket hearlight and a cage
nice tard ;)

Actually one of the things that sold me on the LSL kit was the fact that I could keep the bike with very minimal fairing mods.
But the stunta cage idea its not bad if I'm gona use it as a fat tard :cool
 
You shouldn't, its quite obvious from your sarcastic passive aggressive coments on this thread that sportbikes scare you. :)

That's why I'm starting small and working my way up to the 'busa fairings. If I can handle the 'busa fairings ok, I might invest in a couple of turbo stickers and a 17/38 sprockets set.
 
What else you going to do Mr. Corb...??

I am following the thought ...and liking it.

Nice video Mr. Hun... I mean Com3.. that was cool.

:smoking
 
You got to ride the KTM 690!

Let me ride the R1 SMC!! :twofinger

PS try riding the gixxer now, I modded the exhaust a little :cool It sounds like Luis's Gixxer 1k that Jermey rides.
 
Back
Top