• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Ah yes, the second of the month where I was lots of money disappear in short order. But hey, at least I have the option for that to happen at the moment.
 
You can't complain about an awful cover being awful and then compliment Judas priest on their open the coffins tour or whatever it is at this point. The last time they actually could play well was in the late 20th century.
032.gif
 
sometimes I want to run outside of my house and tell people to slow the fuck down.
I do... I've got a 830 am neighbor that I am almost at walking into the street with a brick to catch her attention.

When my kids start school, I'm going to be that dad at the cross walk, with a bat for a handle to my sign.
 
My neighbor across the street loves it so now he's also vocal.

I am just going to start making my own speed bump once bag at a time.
 
there would be a speed bump on the little street where I live but they could not do it because there are fire stations around the corner.
 
I am on a 55 mph road. Some folks drive 35. Others seem to drive 75 and those are the folks who really chap my hide. Where the fuck are you rushing to like that, we live in BFE.
 
Back
Top