• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Lotsa luck trying to change people. I'll let you yell for the both of us. :laughing
 
Oh they're not going to change, but if I can live rent free in their head a little bit it's worth it.

For the blok
 
I felt guilty yelling at a woman ...older woman one evening.
But in reality, she got home and said... "Honey, on the way home some lunatic jumped in front of my car and started screaming gibberish at me. It's so sad that they just let the mentally ill roam the streets." :rofl
 
I have very few skills in life.

Finding someone's button and pressing it repeatedly?

With great power comes great ability to be a dick.


Got a neighbor to headbutt me, on camera, when he decided my dog pissing on his lawn, or I guess the dirt next to his lawn, was enough for him to chase me in his car and call me a f+ggot...

I found his button extremely quick.

He also did not like how that conversation went. He's lucky I didn't push it with the cops but they were ready to give him a ride.

Poor lil jer-bear
 
my kids, specifically my daughter, inherited my button pushing gene. holy canoly i love it and it terrifies me at the same time
 
Phrasing man.

1000016630.gif
 
Trying to teach the un-teachable while simultaneously raising one's own blood pressure isn't something that's going to interest me. Work smart, not hard.

Now, the real question is, do I harvest my plants this weekend, or let them go another week while we're in tahoe? It's going to be hot next week, but the past few years I haven't harvested until the last week of October. 🤔
 
Trying to teach the un-teachable while simultaneously raising one's own blood pressure isn't something that's going to interest me. Work smart, not hard.

Now, the real question is, do I harvest my plants this weekend, or let them go another week while we're in tahoe? It's going to be hot next week, but the past few years I haven't harvested until the last week of October. 🤔
How close are they? It was a weird year in general and while fruit and buds are not the same thing, most fruit and nut trees were early this year. I find that if I pick sativa too early, it gives you that anxiety shit, and I pick indica too late, I fall asleep before finishing the bowl. So it depends on variety, condition, etc.
 
I lost my last crop because I wanted to wait another week.

Pick that shit before it's ruined :laughing
 
How close are they? It was a weird year in general and while fruit and buds are not the same thing, most fruit and nut trees were early this year. I find that if I pick sativa too early, it gives you that anxiety shit, and I pick indica too late, I fall asleep before finishing the bowl. So it depends on variety, condition, etc.

That's my kind of indica... :smoking
 
Back
Top