Das MotorRad
Well-known member
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2020
- Location
- East Bay
- Moto(s)
- '24 BMW R1250GSA
'15 BMW S1000RR
'15 BMW S1000R
'15 Yamaha FZ-09
'02 Suzuki SV-650
'14 Honda CRF250L
- Name
- Chris
Felt good to ride in on new tires 


Yeah, so many people living life through their phones. I took one photo. But I enjoyed the showIt's looked a lot like my experience at the Masquerade ball this year.
The amount of people filming themselves participating and then getting out of the way to those who are actually into the show was too damn high.
The fucking videos that are coming up are do dumb.
Just enjoy the fucking show.
uh oh… sketchyyyyI'll have to remember to keep my garage door closed for the next few months as all the trades go by.
how about blow fishTechnically the ocean.
Yeah he was a bit wack. There may have been some bad parenting or lost family in the book too,maybe , IIRCIt's the tagline about Ben acting crazy plus the title that had me full of questions.

I'd be shocked if a random HVAC guy can identify asbestos by sight. Because it can't be. Sounds like my guy is just lazy.just had a duct inspection/test, dude started counting the vents and pulled one of a living room vent and said, "see that white stuff, it's asbestos.". Long story short because of the presence of asbestos no test, instant pass. Mind you the new furnace/heater was put in 10 months ago. Kali regs require duct test for new furnace installs.
kali is a south east goddess with poison snakes and darts.Kali
Yeah I'd be surprised if he could ID it on site but I've a feeling it was a way to get out of doing a lot of work. It's all cool if I pass inspection and can put this behind me. Next up is city of El Suckrito inspection. didn't Ironmaiden live in EC with the pod of lovelies?I'd be shocked if a random HVAC guy can identify asbestos by sight. Because it can't be. Sounds like my guy is just lazy.