• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

New tires.... mmmm

The tires on the KTM are more or less new with only around 1000 on them, so getting that thing back on the road is gonna feel great.
 
It's looked a lot like my experience at the Masquerade ball this year.

The amount of people filming themselves participating and then getting out of the way to those who are actually into the show was too damn high.

The fucking videos that are coming up are do dumb.

Just enjoy the fucking show.
Yeah, so many people living life through their phones. I took one photo. But I enjoyed the show
 
1791217053332.jpeg
 
I read that book as a teenager. One thing I could say is, if there are any undertones I could not understand them nor do I remember them..

But now that I see the whole cover... Hmm 🤔 :rofl

(It's absolutely certain I've read a different edition)

--

The book had a teenager who wrote "blowfish live in the sea" everywhere in permanent marker.. or at least that's what I recall .
 
just had a duct inspection/test, dude started counting the vents and pulled one of a living room vent and said, "see that white stuff, it's asbestos.". Long story short because of the presence of asbestos no test, instant pass. Mind you the new furnace/heater was put in 10 months ago. Kali regs require duct test for new furnace installs.
 
I need to find one about some dry rot and a window replacement, but I just don't trust anyone so I'm also trying to figure out if I can do it myself.
 
just had a duct inspection/test, dude started counting the vents and pulled one of a living room vent and said, "see that white stuff, it's asbestos.". Long story short because of the presence of asbestos no test, instant pass. Mind you the new furnace/heater was put in 10 months ago. Kali regs require duct test for new furnace installs.
I'd be shocked if a random HVAC guy can identify asbestos by sight. Because it can't be. Sounds like my guy is just lazy.
 
I'd be shocked if a random HVAC guy can identify asbestos by sight. Because it can't be. Sounds like my guy is just lazy.
Yeah I'd be surprised if he could ID it on site but I've a feeling it was a way to get out of doing a lot of work. It's all cool if I pass inspection and can put this behind me. Next up is city of El Suckrito inspection. didn't Ironmaiden live in EC with the pod of lovelies?
 
Back
Top