• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

That post got reinstated with the photo after I saw that - I blame my Aunt & Uncle's network (maybe?)

I was thinking that Jenn had another Kitty site she was cheating on BARF with.... :rofl
 
391978_316230301739763_205344452828349_1204874_1310782763_n.jpg
 
Bugs is growing up!

2pt7403.jpg


Stuff on the cat

35lbx5h.jpg


Still lots of mischief

2s67x1g.jpg
 
Sebastian Janacatski the might be afraid of the out doors kitty, not afraid at all.
6 foot high fence that he can jump to the top of.
 
Speaking of vid's.... I should have turned off the TV so you could hear her meow as she does it, but this is my way of getting Toot's to exercise....


[youtube]SbqYfnRwZK0[/youtube]
 
"Goast stripes" He'll probably outgrow them but thx, they're cool for now.
 
Here's Buddha helping with the yard work. I caught and re-homed nine feral kittens this year. He was the last of the bunch and keeping him was easier than finding yet another home. Plus I felt sorry for him being last picked :laughing.
He's a talker...
 
Here's Buddha helping with the yard work. I caught and re-homed nine feral kittens this year. He was the last of the bunch and keeping him was easier than finding yet another home. Plus I felt sorry for him being last picked :laughing.
He's a talker...

:thumbup
 
If Bugs could read, she'd be flattered by all the attention!

Bugs does not like the remote-controlled helicopter

73ku8p.jpg


She does like it outside though, even if she's only allowed on the deck

qxw3tz.jpg

2ni2k4g.jpg
 
THIS is a super rad photo! What character these two must have!

6415845473_c7448fd5e0_z.jpg
 
They kill mouses. It's perfect to move them in for the winter. :thumbup
 
Back
Top