• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Sometimes I (still) Ride Like An Asshole - Feb 2015 edition

Hun, did you know that if you're a tech worker staring at a smart phone, the pedestrian "don't walk" countdown isn't a countdown--it's telling you how many more tech-worker douchbags can step off the curb before the light changes, regardless of how many cars, trucks and busses are waiting to turn left or right.

F-ing entitled assholes. It makes me (keeps me?) insane.

It's not limited to the tech workers. :nchantr
 
apparently i am a unicorn among motorcyclists. always polite. always considerate. gentle. serene. i am a breath of fresh air to everyone i meet on the road. an ambassador of good will, if you will. always a pleasure. the only of my road going fellows who may disagree are those who have an inherent dislike or disregard for riders. but fuck those assholes. who gives a shit what they think.
 
Last edited:
Oh chit !!!:wow .. I never knew this section of Barf existed.. Howry chit !! :wtf
w00t !!! :party *off I go

Unirr, there are still boundaries to the level of spice you can apply to any given topic. Have fun, be safe, and good luck :thumbup :laughing
 
Pass on the shoulder?

Sure, but only if I have half, or less, of total weight with occupant and a twice or better horsepower ratio.

Really, driving to obstruct is a safety issue with me.
 
apparently i am a unicorn among motorcyclists. always polite. always considerate. gentle. serene.
...
picture.php
 
My DRZ has been sitting in my garage. Unused, neglected. I recently got it up and running and have been riding it around. What the hell was I thinking not riding it.

When I ride it. This thread is applicable. Third time this week :teeth
 
the only of my road going fellows who may disagree are those who have an inherent dislike or disregard for riders. but fuck those assholes. who gives a shit what they think.

tumblr_lkbydjAUgO1qi3n3go1_500.gif
 
My DRZ has been sitting in my garage. Unused, neglected. I recently got it up and running and have been riding it around. What the hell was I thinking not riding it.

When I ride it. This thread is applicable. Third time this week :teeth



What the fuck is wrong with you?!? Why haven't you been hooning like a mofo on that thing?!?!?!?
 
Hun, did you know that if you're a tech worker staring at a smart phone, the pedestrian "don't walk" countdown isn't a countdown--it's telling you how many more tech-worker douchbags can step off the curb before the light changes, regardless of how many cars, trucks and busses are waiting to turn left or right.

F-ing entitled assholes. It makes me (keeps me?) insane.

Does someone need a hug?

You+need+a+hug+_793da4cf2b556ef29026caff0ba72516.gif
 
apparently i am a unicorn among motorcyclists. always polite. always considerate. gentle. serene. i am a breath of fresh air to everyone i meet on the road. an ambassador of good will, if you will. always a pleasure. the only of my road going fellows who may disagree are those who have an inherent dislike or disregard for riders. but fuck those assholes. who gives a shit what they think.

:laughing
 
apparently i am a unicorn among motorcyclists. always polite. always considerate. gentle. serene. i am a breath of fresh air to everyone i meet on the road. an ambassador of good will, if you will. always a pleasure. the only of my road going fellows who may disagree are those who have an inherent dislike or disregard for riders. but fuck those assholes. who gives a shit what they think.

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup You are So Hot :) :hail :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
 
Last edited:
What the fuck is wrong with you?!? Why haven't you been hooning like a mofo on that thing?!?!?!?

Because Grant has been bugging me to buy it for months, and I kept telling him it wasn't ready. I want to sell it and get a WR. I think subconsciously I was hiding it. Now that I am riding it I can't decide anymore. :cry
 
Last edited:
Because Grant has been bugging me to buy it for months, and I kept telling him it wasn't ready. I want to sell it and get a WR. I think subconsciously I was hiding it. Now that I am riding it I can't decide anymore. :cry

I don't want that thing no moar. :twofinger

Rode like an @$$hole for a good 4 hours today. 29.5mpg on the old SV. New all time low, also, all time high in shenanigans.
 
Only 4 hours?? You getting old? :laughing

Any reason you didn't go up with us to Grizzly Creek last weekend?
 
Hun, did you know that if you're a tech worker staring at a smart phone, the pedestrian "don't walk" countdown isn't a countdown--it's telling you how many more tech-worker douchbags can step off the curb before the light changes, regardless of how many cars, trucks and busses are waiting to turn left or right.

F-ing entitled assholes. It makes me (keeps me?) insane.
is this google campus? If so, I have the same complaint.
 
Back
Top