• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Sometimes I (still) Ride Like An Asshole - Feb 2015 edition

No beaches on that ride. :laughing

Honestly?

Because I prefer riding with 1-2 other people and logging 1200+ mile weekends. I know exactly how they ride, where they are going to brake, how much corner speed they can carry etc. Complete and blind trust.

Big groups meh, over it. All the long stops, breaks, pee, drinks, sketchy passes, no sanks.
 
Last edited:
4 peeps in my group, all skilled riders. Various routes to the destination, occasionally crossed paths with other small groups. :laughing
 
This is the real reason why I didn't go...

Screenshot_2015-08-16-23-00-12_zpsayofpsbx.png


Hooligan times non stop for 3 days, 14 hours a day.

:D
 
On the way home from work last, confirmed that I still ride like an asshole. It's the 1/2 mile or so between my parking spot and the on ramp to the BB that brings out the worst. I'm so ashamed.



Well, not that ashamed. :party
 
On the way home from work last, confirmed that I still ride like an asshole. It's the 1/2 mile or so between my parking spot and the on ramp to the BB that brings out the worst. I'm so ashamed.

Well, not that ashamed. :party

BAD Kurt! Don't do it again! :kicknuts

SL_6jy.gif
 
Thought of this thread as I was riding this morning :laughing
 

Attachments

  • check.png
    check.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 239
Haha, that's pretty good. That was me Sunday night after I came upon my turn much sooner than I was expecting.
 
I only ride like an :gsxrgrl
 
About a month ago, I was riding like an asshole going to work. $418, or $485 with traffic school. I still ride like an asshole, just a little more carefully.
 
About a month ago, I was riding like an asshole going to work. $418, or $485 with traffic school. I still ride like an asshole, just a little more carefully.

i hope you were riding like a $500 asshole not just an asshole :wow

i never ride like an asshole
 
About a month ago, I was riding like an asshole going to work. $418, or $485 with traffic school. I still ride like an asshole, just a little more carefully.

And thank you for contributing to our great Golden State. :thumbup

In my small group of regulars, should somebody get a ticket, we pick up the rest of the tab for the day. If it's an overnight, and depending on how things work out... it's theoretically possible that with fuel, drinks, dinner, and an expensive motel ... he may about break even :rofl
 
And thank you for contributing to our great Golden State. :thumbup

In my small group of regulars, should somebody get a ticket, we pick up the rest of the tab for the day. If it's an overnight, and depending on how things work out... it's theoretically possible that with fuel, drinks, dinner, and an expensive motel ... he may about break even :rofl

I would ride with your crew. That's proper. :thumbup
 
And thank you for contributing to our great Golden State. :thumbup

In my small group of regulars, should somebody get a ticket, we pick up the rest of the tab for the day. If it's an overnight, and depending on how things work out... it's theoretically possible that with fuel, drinks, dinner, and an expensive motel ... he may about break even :rofl

Does somebody regularly take one for the team?

Buffalo.gif
 
Back
Top