Eldritch
is insensitive
I feel like all I have to do is wait a few minutes and you'll see how silly and illogical that all is, but...it's been hours so I dunno. Are all crimes a person's parent's fault? Are speeding violations your driving instructor's fault? Are math errors your math teacher's fault?
Not at all, it is perfectly logical. When people have the ability to assign responsibility to others, if they choose to do so, they hold responsibility for the decision to entrust power to that person. You examples are all over the board, so their is no point in addressing them.
Everything is your fault, three fingers pointing back at you and all that.
At the end of the day everyone should kick themselves in the balls for the mistakes of those around you.
Not sure I would of that far, but everyone should assume 100% of life is a threat, and that they hold sole responsibility for control of their life and protection from the threats posed by it.
Your life is your fault, own it, solve it, march forward. The world owes no one anything.
I think that only applies if you vote for them again, then you are 100% opted in.
'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me'
I do not agree. Certainly, if you allow yourself to be fooled by a candidate, the candidate fooling you probably shares some blame, but nevertheless, you are the one who trusted him, and trust should never be given without being earned.
I hope they all walked or rode their bikes to the protests.
Probably mainly took transit. That is how most people get downtown. Driving is too much of a clusterfuck.
Last edited:


We had the Gore propaganda piece that has proved fallible, yet is shown in schools as pure science. I think the whole thing is a rather despicable manipulation.