So what actual measurable accomplishment does she have?
Boom next stage of diverting conversation.
So what actual measurable accomplishment does she have?
Boom next stage of diverting conversation.
Boom next stage of diverting conversation.
Not wanting to misquote you here but I read that as you don’t know.
You should read it is I am not falling for your attempt to change the conversation and minimize her message with bullshit arguments.
It's not bullshit and conversations don't need to follow your unpublished rules.
I don't think HHM or Eldritch are trying persuade anyone into believing what they already think. What they believe in doesn't necessarily make it so (e.g., make it a fact). They have every right to post their opposing views.
I think we should try to agree to disagree and ease on personal attacks.

They have the right to post whatever they want. I have the right to call out BS tactic.
What you posted was a strawman argument. No one has claimed they don't have the right to post.

They have the right to post whatever they want. I have the right to call out BS tactic.
What you posted was a strawman argument. No one has claimed they don't have the right to post.
Stahp
I was reacting to the "stop it" post:
The way I interpret what HHM has said is that the child is being manipulated by adults. That may or may not be the right interpretation...
There is no such thing as diverting the conversation. I can post something in the next post without interruption of my train of thought regardless of what any other member has posted. The thread does not have to be linear.
I don’t give a fuck anymore honestly. I’m been posting in good faith.
do you have Aspergers too? serious question- maybe you just have trouble delivering your message?
I doubt it.
Also I have no issues with delivering it but people obviously have issues receiving it. People choose to be offended when no offense is meant.
So you went from hes not posting in good faith to Autism?
Anyway I’ll leave so don’t worry about it![]()