• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Spring Rally - 2009 - Central Coast

What time do you guys think you will be getting to Laguna Seca? I could probably meet up with you all there, since it is right next door and all!! :twofinger

Looking forward to a fun weekend riding the central coast!!

Mike
 
Whoo pumped! chain lubed and adjusted, bags not packed but that's next.

Question - are there wineries on the route into paso robles or should I be looking at maps right now and trying to figure alternate roads to head down to get a bottle of wine? I don't have a GPS and I wasn't planning to bring any maps really.
 
I'm bringing 4 bottles of wine. Two of them are Cline Contra Costa Ancient Vines Mourvedre. So you either try them and like them or :twofinger :laughing
 
Finally a real vacation!!!:banana I'm half tempted to leave my phone at home! But instead I will only answer calls from those on the ride......and family.....maybe friends. :teeth
 
What time do you guys think you will be getting to Laguna Seca? I could probably meet up with you all there, since it is right next door and all!! :twofinger

I'm guessing 11 - 12, with the drawing at noon. Must be present to win.

See ya! :ride
 
.
the Redcoat is ready for departure.
.
he has had his maintenance done, polished and is ready to leave the dock.
.
T minus 9 hours for launch.
.
Let's Go.
.
:ride:p
 
Last edited:
FML I got stuck at work so no new tire and my front tire wouldn't be safe on the trip. I'll listen to the signs and not ride this weekend :cry

On the plus side I have tomorrow off work so I might as well go down to Paso Robles. I'll be in the sweet ass white Avalon :laughing

See all you lucky fawkers tomorrow
 
Last edited:
.
the Redcoat is ready for departure.
.
he has had his maintenance done, polished and is ready to leave the dock.
.
T minus 9 hours for launch.
.
Let's Go.
.
:ride:p

:banana See ya in the morning!

FML I got stuck at work so no new tire and my front tire wouldn't be safe on the trip. I'll listen to the signs and not ride this weekend :cry

On the plus side I have tomorrow off work so I might as well go down to Paso Robles. I'll be in the sweet ass white Avalon :laughing

See all you lucky fawkers tomorrow

Bummer, Mark, but I'm glad you're going to join us in PR.

Okay, I've got to go to bed now. Not that I'll sleep much.... :rolleyes

Too damn excited! :party
 
Rain has moved farther in land ,small chance in Monterey area but otherwise good to go.

I`m sure I saw my bike smiling this morning, or it could have been my own reflection.
 
Back
Top