I have no idea what it is, though. Anyone know which road this is? It was a fun one!
That's Old Creek Road running from Hwy 1 up to 46. Fun stuff! 

Sweet, thanks
And, Kurt, might I say that the pace you set during the weekend rides was excellent!

For what it's worth, I went to high school with this girl. I saw her at La Ducati Day back in October and she sold me my Laguna tickets. It was weird running into her. What was she saying to you guys?
sPeter XJ Peter?

Sweet, thanks
And, Kurt, might I say that the pace you set during the weekend rides was excellent!
Yeah, he wasn't pleased when I told him later in Paso Robles![]()

That's funny, I thought it was blacknblue, and I told him he missed out! Two people disappointed for the price of one!![]()
It sucks to be Pete on that day, with regards to MotoGP. 