• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

*Barf Rally pics - 6/5-6/7 Spring 09*

The Wine tasting

More stuff
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1940.jpg
    IMG_1940.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1942.jpg
    IMG_1942.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1943.jpg
    IMG_1943.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1939.jpg
    IMG_1939.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 31
Road stuff

Somewhere on this trip
IMG_1952.jpg
Another place
IMG_1956.jpg
Yet another
IMG_2017.jpg
And way out there, like Indian Valley or someplace like it.
IMG_2025.jpg
 
Chill doing his thing on Hwy 25
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2036 (600 x 800).jpg
    IMG_2036 (600 x 800).jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Ah ha! I have another video! It was hiding from me. This one was on the way back to Paso Robles on Saturday, but before Peachy Canyon... I have no idea what it is, though. Anyone know which road this is? It was a fun one!

[youtube]F_RjXOhgOOw[/youtube]
 
I have no idea what it is, though. Anyone know which road this is? It was a fun one!

Ah, good one again! :cool That's Old Creek Road running from Hwy 1 up to 46. Fun stuff! :ride
 
Another great video Aaron!!! LOL, Kurt beat me to the ID of the road!!
 
Sweet, thanks :teeth
And, Kurt, might I say that the pace you set during the weekend rides was excellent!
 
Sweet, thanks :teeth
And, Kurt, might I say that the pace you set during the weekend rides was excellent!

Thank you, Aaron. Trying to strike that balance between keeping everyone entertained and keeping the rubber side down. :cool
 

For what it's worth, I went to high school with this girl. I saw her at La Ducati Day back in October and she sold me my Laguna tickets. It was weird running into her. What was she saying to you guys?

560165412_picture015.jpg
 
Chelada everywhere!!!:laughing Way to convert the masses Rick!
 
For what it's worth, I went to high school with this girl. I saw her at La Ducati Day back in October and she sold me my Laguna tickets. It was weird running into her. What was she saying to you guys?

She said to watch out for that Kornholio dude... :twofingers

Nah, she was explaining that the Grand Prize was two 3-day tickets and passes to MotoGP. Peter's name was called first, but he wasn't there (must be present to win). Then Anton's name was called. Lucky bastid.
 
Yeah, he wasn't pleased when I told him later in Paso Robles :laughing

That's funny, I thought it was blacknblue, and I told him he missed out! Two people disappointed for the price of one! :laughing
 
FTMFW

One entry from ridersblock and I...
[youtube]uSgL0WGXFl8[/youtube]
 
Back
Top