Pm me price on (1).



Thanks 
The space underneath the Street Triple seat is so limited...Yep, I would like one as well...
I'm reorganizing the wiring today. I've always been in too much of a rush to keep the wires neat. Adding the recording unit and its wiring just made it worse...The space underneath the Street Triple seat is so limited...
So I have question, what is the lens cable should be?
To be the best Moto Cam, it should be easy installation and fit the different modes of bike, I need to know that.
I take it back, the lens cable is just right for my use. The power cable is too long... a 1ft cable would be perfect for me.I take it back, the lens cable is just right for my use. The power cable is too long... a 1ft cable would be perfect for me.



It would be good if you had an option to get a 12v cable (not lighter)
You can cut the 4m dashcam cable off to be 1ft for your need. Why not? It is easy, only two wires inside.
There is tip, to avoid two wires mixed, you can cut one first and connect it, then to other wire.![]()
No that will not work as a power cord. I found one on a UK site:
http://www.minidvcameras.co.uk/viewitem.php?productid=110

I was considering doing that, but not sure if I want to permanently alter the cable just in case I wanted to install the camera elsewhere later...I still may end up doing that later anyway. Thanks!
What all do I need in order to install it? I'd put it on a switched power source (taillight etc). Do I need an adapter from 12v to USB that drops the voltage down to 5v? Are these set up so that, once wired in, I don't need to pay attention for it to work?