Next was a peaceful evening sleeping out under the stars. Whoa that’s a lot of stars! Unbelievable number of stars. I would go so far as to say a plethora of stars. OK, the concept of light pollution is beginning to sink in and the Mountain House freeze dried chili mac is adding a sinking feeling of its own. Did I mention there are two pit toilets with toilet paper? Stars and toilet paper. I’m set for the night.
Oh maybe you cheated and peered first at the picture of the restroom door and maybe stars weren’t top of mind anymore? It came complete with a set of nice big paw prints at the top and a cute little set of additional paw prints below. Did I say peaceful evening? I meant to say an excruciatingly long exercise in irrational fear control. I know, I know, they are just black bears. However, the astute among you will notice the word BEARS is still 50% of said description.
Oh maybe you cheated and peered first at the picture of the restroom door and maybe stars weren’t top of mind anymore? It came complete with a set of nice big paw prints at the top and a cute little set of additional paw prints below. Did I say peaceful evening? I meant to say an excruciatingly long exercise in irrational fear control. I know, I know, they are just black bears. However, the astute among you will notice the word BEARS is still 50% of said description.
