Lighterknot
New member
Did he make it up? The vid just shows someone falling down a lot. 
Did he make it up? The vid just shows someone falling down a lot.![]()

I am so jealous! I had some issues with my front tube And I found out about it in the morning. Unfortunately I didn't have a spare on hand so Sunday was a wash for me. I'm going next month for sure and I want some of that hill climb action. Glad everyone had fun, post more pics. Which road is the hill climb on?

Hey Drew, not sure if you're done with bikes, or what but add me to the list of folks who'd like to raise a glass and say farewell in person. Either way, I wish you well in whatever direction your journey is taking you.
Hey Drew, not sure if you're done with bikes, or what but add me to the list of folks who'd like to raise a glass and say farewell in person. Either way, I wish you well in whatever direction your journey is taking you.

there!How does Rd41 compare to Reiff/Rayhouse?
