• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Spring Rally - 2009 - Central Coast

I wouldn't be worried about the town. Its the other BARFers I'm scared of.
 
I wouldn't be worried about the town. Its the other BARFers I'm scared of.

Be afraid, be very afraid. :devil

Jason, think of it this way; it will be a target rich environment. Just one bike among many. :laughing
 
What? You think Paso Robles is that nice of a town?

Guess I'll have to bring the cable lock for the Beemer. Normally, thieves aren't interested in it, but having a Triumph parked close by changes things.



















:twofinger
 
Courtesy of a friend.
n766555696_6181170_4814393.jpg
 
That's the beauty of the KLR, it has OEM magic dust coating that makes it invisible to thieves (and women).
 
OMG paranoia. your bike isn't going to be stolen korn. :teeth

there will be too many and too many people....most staying up pretty damn late. either way, I say we try to shove as many bikes into one room for a photo op. :cool :laughing

see you guys tomorrow.
 
Well last minute bike change :( My lengthened kickstand on my fzr is broken. I better get started on getting the DRZ ready and hopefully new tires. Gas can strapped to the back FTW!

yay, it's already an adventure.

See you folks tomorrow.
 
Hey, those of us who cannot make it want to follow along, anyone taking a Spot?
 
Well last minute bike change :( My lengthened kickstand on my fzr is broken. I better get started on getting the DRZ ready and hopefully new tires. Gas can strapped to the back FTW!

yay, it's already an adventure.

See you folks tomorrow.

If you need to borrow an FZR kickstand, I can bring one tomorrow morning.
 
OMG paranoia.

:laughing

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRpAANsoG8I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRpAANsoG8I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
 
Hey, those of us who cannot make it want to follow along, anyone taking a Spot?

Ya...I have the tracking turned on.
Razel's ride for the BARF rally. Probably going to miss Lagua Seca, though.

John, if you PM me your cell phone number and carrier, I'll add you to my "I'm OK" message group. :teeth
 
Back
Top