Why, is that new Triumph made out of sugar?
Bikes get wet. It'll live.
Wet, I'd like to avoid. Stolen, much different situation.
Why, is that new Triumph made out of sugar?
Bikes get wet. It'll live.
What? You think Paso Robles is that nice of a town?


I wouldn't be worried about the town. Its the other BARFers I'm scared of.


Be afraid, be very afraid.
Jason, think of it this way; it will be a target rich environment. Just one bike among many.![]()

What? You think Paso Robles is that nice of a town?

Guess I'll have to bring the cable lock for the Beemer. Normally, thieves aren't interested in it, but having a Triumph parked close by changes things.![]()

Courtesy of a friend.
![]()

Well last minute bike changeMy lengthened kickstand on my fzr is broken. I better get started on getting the DRZ ready and hopefully new tires. Gas can strapped to the back FTW!
yay, it's already an adventure.
See you folks tomorrow.
OMG paranoia.

Hey, those of us who cannot make it want to follow along, anyone taking a Spot?
