• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Innovv C3 camera testing- motorcycle dashcam

Looks like a decent camera but it's out of focus. Any way to fix that?
 
I just received C3 capacitor unit with out of focus len. If I know what I've known now, I would have order battery pwr unit. Hoping I can exchange it with innovv. Disappointed cannot use the camera because it is out of focus, right out of box!!!
 
I just received C3 capacitor unit with out of focus len. If I know what I've known now, I would have order battery pwr unit. Hoping I can exchange it with innovv. Disappointed cannot use the camera because it is out of focus, right out of box!!!

To get more details from you, PM sent.
 
Other video shared

Mounted the C3 under headlight of Yamaha FZ1-N

[youtube]F9B9x70FER0[/youtube]
 
[youtube]OTDGLLsd19w[/youtube]
Took the 600 pound tank to Metcalf, and turns out the lens clip holds up fine offroad. The clicking sound is actually the ABS unit going berserk.
 
[youtube]OTDGLLsd19w[/youtube]
Took the 600 pound tank to Metcalf, and turns out the lens clip holds up fine offroad. The clicking sound is actually the ABS unit going berserk.

Nice!
 
I just got mine...Stupid question but is this what the battery power cable is supposed to look like?

IMG_00787.jpg
 
I just got mine...Stupid question but is this what the battery power cable is supposed to look like?

IMG_00787.jpg

This is to connect the 12v battery in your bike.
The mini USB plug on other side of this 12v to 5v converter is Camera.
 
I assume if we connect the red/blue wire to the positive side of the bike's battery and the black wire to ground; then the camera will be on all the time (& you'll have to manually turn the innovv unit on/off?) I have my config settings set to auto on/off when it detects power; so I'm thinking a connection to the rear tail light would be better...
 
The U shaped spade is probably intended for a power block setup. Yes, I would splice it to a switched power source.
 
This camera is junk wasted $126

ive had it a couple of weeks now...thing dont hold a charge...turns itself on and off all the time...so if you do get hit by a car....shit you mite not even have the footage on the camera

the velcro for the helmet mount keeps failing...the camera drops between my legs..i look down the camera is on my knee instead of the helmet..

should of went with a gopro

im pissed off about this
 
Back
Top