danate
#hot4beks
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2013
- Location
- Sac of Tomatoes
- Moto(s)
- Big pompous Beemers
- Name
- Nate
- BARF perks
- AMA #: 2948810
I am on the brink of giving up on my Innovv C3. Fourth time now I had something happen and went to get video from it and found everything corrupt and not working. I last updated to the latest firmware after getting the problem where the video would just freeze, but the sound would continue on.
I followed the instructions and updated using the C3 FW &GUI _20150303.rar file off the website and it seemed to install properly. Now I get a bunch of small mov files, some with the prefix LOCK in the name. Most are corrupt and won't open and some just have a few seconds of video (that looks terrible at this point, choppy video cutting in and out).
Useless having this camera installed if it is never reliable. I've had two car accidents happen in front of me and lastly a huge piece of fencing get run over by a big rig in front of me and shoot wood shrapnel everywhere, a piece of which blew out my rear tire while I was trying to dodge them. None of it was capture on video. I'm thinking of getting the Replay XD instead.
I followed the instructions and updated using the C3 FW &GUI _20150303.rar file off the website and it seemed to install properly. Now I get a bunch of small mov files, some with the prefix LOCK in the name. Most are corrupt and won't open and some just have a few seconds of video (that looks terrible at this point, choppy video cutting in and out).
Useless having this camera installed if it is never reliable. I've had two car accidents happen in front of me and lastly a huge piece of fencing get run over by a big rig in front of me and shoot wood shrapnel everywhere, a piece of which blew out my rear tire while I was trying to dodge them. None of it was capture on video. I'm thinking of getting the Replay XD instead.
