• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Innovv C3 motorcycle dashcam group buy

I'm set with a power supply, relay, and my posi connectors! I'm not exactly sure about the part numbers for ram mounts. Can you list out what we would need assuming we have nothing to start with?
 
I'm set with a power supply, relay, and my posi connectors! I'm not exactly sure about the part numbers for ram mounts. Can you list out what we would need assuming we have nothing to start with?

This is the camera 1/4-20 adapter that is in my pic above
http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-camera-thread-b-ball-ram-b-237u.html

short arm
http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-plastic-short-arm-b-socket-rap-b-201u-a.html

I've used these as the bike mounting point on my Griso and Tuono V4
http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-mini-motorcycle-mount-base-9mm-hole-ram-b-272u.html
http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-small-motorcycle-mount-base-11mm-hole-ram-b-252u.html
http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-large-strap-rail-base-with-b-ball-ram-b-108b-strap40u.html

But beyond that I'd need some more info like what bike and where you'd like to mount the camera. There are just too many different bikes and mounting possibilities to make a complete list.
 
This is the camera 1/4-20 adapter that is in my pic above
http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-camera-thread-b-ball-ram-b-237u.html

short arm
http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-plastic-short-arm-b-socket-rap-b-201u-a.html

I've used these as the bike mounting point on my Griso and Tuono V4
http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-mini-motorcycle-mount-base-9mm-hole-ram-b-272u.html
http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-small-motorcycle-mount-base-11mm-hole-ram-b-252u.html
http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-large-strap-rail-base-with-b-ball-ram-b-108b-strap40u.html

But beyond that I'd need some more info like what bike and where you'd like to mount the camera. There are just too many different bikes and mounting possibilities to make a complete list.

Thanks for this. I'm mounting on CBR 929. Not exactly sure where the camera will go yet.
 
Update:
10/8 Cameras arrived and have been checked. All cameras being shipped to USA address have been shipped out Priority 2-3 day today. Anyone to the north or far south should get shipped tomorrow as long as I don't run into any problems.
You may have received a tracking # depending on the packaging it was shipped in, paypal shipping was missing the packaging option that I used for most shipping, If you didn't and want it just PM me and I'll send it to you.

I'll be contacting those who chose the local pick up option to arrange
 
Update:
10/8 Cameras arrived and have been checked. All cameras being shipped to USA address have been shipped out Priority 2-3 day today. Anyone to the north or far south should get shipped tomorrow as long as I don't run into any problems.
You may have received a tracking # depending on the packaging it was shipped in, paypal shipping was missing the packaging option that I used for most shipping, If you didn't and want it just PM me and I'll send it to you.

I'll be contacting those who chose the local pick up option to arrange

That explains the mystery of the tracking number I got earlier!! Thanks!
 
That explains the mystery of the tracking number I got earlier!! Thanks!

Got mine too, only I misread it and thought it meant my camera had been delivered. So, you can understand that sinking feeling when I got home and it wasn't there. Good to know it will be here tomorrow. Now I better hurry up and finish getting my wiring done. :)
 
You can also get a GoPro adapter, with a 1/4-20 screw that works with all existing gopro mounts. I bought one for my Drift, but will also work with these I'd assume
 
Last edited:
Quick Start Guide

Download the configuration utility and make a shortcut to it on your desktop.

Camera configuration utility

Connect the camera cable to the recording unit and put your MicroSD card in it.

Hold the top and bottom buttons at the same time until the LED flashes green to format your card.

Connect your camera to your computer with the provided usb cable and open open the configuration utility.

You'll want to turn off the G-Sensor Sensitivity if you're going to use the camera on a motorcycle.


All of the other setting are personal preference. In most of the sample videos I had the Saturation set to high and the EV set to -0.5 or -1

If you're using the date and time stamp, anything that you change the "ITS MY VIDEO" box to has to be in capital letters or it won't show up

After you have your settings all done click the create configuration file button on the bottom left of the box. nothing will happen that you can see when you click it and you only have to click it once.

Then click the save to camera button and then select your camera drive from the list, it should be in the computer list of drives, click ok and then hold the camera power button for 3 seconds to tun it off and then hold for 3 seconds again to turn it back on and the LED should start flashing red while the camera is updating. That should be all you need to get started.
 
So when/where can we pick them up from you? I'm waiting to be "contacted."
 
Quick Start Guide

Download the configuration utility and make a shortcut to it on your desktop.

Camera configuration utility

Connect the camera cable to the recording unit and put your MicroSD card in it.

Hold the top and bottom buttons at the same time until the LED flashes green to format your card.

Connect your camera to your computer with the provided usb cable and open open the configuration utility.

You'll want to turn off the G-Sensor Sensitivity if you're going to use the camera on a motorcycle.


All of the other setting are personal preference. In most of the sample videos I had the Saturation set to high and the EV set to -0.5 or -1

If you're using the date and time stamp, anything that you change the "ITS MY VIDEO" box to has to be in capital letters or it won't show up

After you have your settings all done click the create configuration file button on the bottom left of the box. nothing will happen that you can see when you click it and you only have to click it once.

Then click the save to camera button and then select your camera drive from the list, it should be in the computer list of drives, click ok and then hold the camera power button for 3 seconds to tun it off and then hold for 3 seconds again to turn it back on and the LED should start flashing red while the camera is updating. That should be all you need to get started.

Chrome does not like that configuration software. It is being blocked as malicious.
 
Also, is there a Mac OS X version of the configuration software?
 
There is nothing malicious about the .exe file, I've been using it for 2 months now and it never has thrown up any flags. It doesn't install anything malicious on your computer, you have to click on the exe file when you use it so it doesn't even install itself.

Here's the Innovv webpage that has the direct link for those that prefer it. It's at the bottom of the page in the files section- C3-GUI is what you want.
http://www.innovv.com/#!the-c3/ckmf

I don't know if there is a Mac version of the utility.
 
Last edited:
I believe that I has sent everyone a PM for pick up, if you didn't get one send me a PM
 
I just received mine from the mail man :) time to install it after work. thats after I make a trip to Frys for a memory card :(
 
I don't know if there is a Mac version of the utility.

This probably should be addressed in the OP, since there are some people that are Mac exclusive and do not have access to a Windows machine. While I have a Windows machine for work, I do not have one for personal use.
 
Last edited:
Just to clarify since I have received this question from a couple of people.

The 1/4-20 adapter lens clip that you may think you're missing below


It's attached to this mount, just unscrew it from the post
 
Mine was waiting for me on my door step, thanks guzzi:thumbup

I'll save all my, surely to come, stupid questions after I've read all of your how-to's

Thanks again.
 
Back
Top