bigdogbites
olderbutnowiser
- Joined
- Aug 25, 2008
- Location
- Petachicken,DaWestcoast
- Moto(s)
- "The short bus" and da new "mystery machine"
- Name
- Paul
Can a second DVR be purchased with out the lens?
Last edited:
Can a second DVR be purchased with out the lens?



Free bump... And can you mark my username as paid, so I don't look like a deadbeat![]()
Is the pay page down? I can get to innovv's site fine, but not the pay page you have linked![]()
Just tried the link and it worked for me and I just got a payment from someone that just used it
http://innovvc3.t15.org/
If you are using a smartphone it may not load all of the time unless your on wifi for some reason.
If you still have trouble with it I can send a paypal invoice, just PM your email address if needed
Friggin weird, I still can't get in from the link. But, I found your adv forum page and paid for 90 x 2 there
I think it must my machine.
It says 'matty from barf'


Done...Used the ADVRider link... the other one just won't open at all for me. I'm also Hoho on ADVRider...
![]()
