• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

I guess I should try to use it, but the engine braking usually has me slowed well enough in all but seriously spirited riding to where I barely even use the front aside from loading the tire a bit. Would be nice to be able to adjust fueling to dial it back but that's not an option on the hyper.
 
Ok... just finishing my coffee and it's off the garage.

We'll see how things go today...

1000013167.jpg
 
Also, being the smart guy that I am, it wasn't until I opened the package and took this picture that I realized I only bought one set of pads 🤦‍♂️
 
April's sv-1billion taught me to stop using the rear brake... Because it is completely useless if it works at all. :laughing
 
I've used the rear brake exiting corners to regulate power to the rear wheel.
The rear brake just never felt necessary to me. Street or track and I'm comfortable riding in A group at track days. Not intending to preach some anti-rear brake mantra. Now that I think of it, I've gone through a ton of front brakes but the rear brake pads might be the original pads when I bought the bike brand new. Not something to be proud of I suppose.

The first couple times I did some dirty riding, I was a fucking noob. The rear brake was everything. :laughing
 
I hardly ever use the back brake too, like almost never, but when shit goes sideways and I need to stop in a hurry, my right foot goes to work, and I would like it to actually do something
 
Back
Top