• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Guess I'll use this as my engine cool down timer, then we drain the distilled water, do another cycle and hope it seems oil free enough to calm my motorchrondira :laughing

1000013172.jpg



Edit, added the referenced "this"
 
Last edited:
dude

uncouth as fuck
.

I said I was back to talk shit...

Therapy hasn't been really helpful so going to try shit talking again...

Let's bring back Koi's Misfits!

And a wise man that I'm not going to go back and find the quote once told me...

"Only assholes quote themselves" ~ MeanDad
 
the cachier at the Trader Joe’s was an absolute sour puss. No hello no goodbye no thanks for bringing a bag , no packing (now that I think of it), no want the receipt? She did ask about the receipt from the two young women before me . Must’ve been hating her day, or men, or,.. :dunno

-

Ugh , traffic in sf sitting in my car was too long. :(
 
Last edited:
They won't last. TJs don't play when it comes to good vibes, be cool/chill or gtfo.
 
the cachier at the Trader Joe’s was an absolute sour puss. No hello no goodbye no thanks for brining back (no packing (now that I think of it)) no want the receipt? She did ask about the receipt from the two young women before me . Must’ve been hating her day or men, or,.. :dunno

-

Ugh , traffic in sf sitting in my car was too long. :(
Weird, I don't think I have ever encountered a grumpy TJ employee. I often think they are collectively the happiest group of people that I interact with.
 
They won't last. TJs don't play when it comes to good vibes, be cool/chill or gtfo.
Eh it's a lame " complaint " from me (which it isn't , really, it's just a slow PW)., but considering I've gotten tips on what to buy from TJ's , from, say, middle aged women or chatted with other guys or seen an Anatolian guy or etc etc , I'd say many are friendlier 😆

Oh wait I forgot the Mediterranean German cashier
 
I really need to either fix the old DRZ or buy something new. It's killing me, but I also don't want to take out a loan and don't have cash right now. Gotta fix the fucking truck first.
 
Back
Top