• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

And
fightclub-punch.gif
 
Well, now that coffee has activated the full scale of this hangover, I can go about my day, or something. But first, more coffee.
 
I just need one of those robots to start administering IVs once my BAC hits a set point in the evening. It can follow me around holding the fluid bag and that way I'll look sober by comparison the stumbly robot.
 
I was told that you had a conversation with my brother one evening at Poggio in Sausalito. I can't remember the specifics, I think perhaps he noticed you had some barf swag or something.
*schwag

swag is short for swagger, schwag is branded crap to promote a product or oneself.
 
Me

Today,
and yesterday,
and tomorrow

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday by giving yourself something to look forward to tomorrow.

Multistrada
Fork seals
Full brake job, add bleeders to the ABS pump and bleed the shit out of it
Tires
Add fluid and bleed the rear ohlins electronic preload unit

Oh, then upgrade the transmission on the ls fj40 to a 5 speed, but you have to take the whole interior out to redo the transmission tunnel for clearance.

OR

Lay on your cozy bed petting your dog and barfing
 
add bleeders to the ABS pump and bleed the shit out of it
Tell me more... I've never bled the ABS pump on the hyper, I figure it naturally exchanges fluid when goaty roads and heavy braking make the electronics nervous. On that note I should really turn down the ABS, kinda annoying when you go from stopping to not stopping just because the rear wheel won't stay on the ground
 
  • Angry
Reactions: GAJ
Back
Top