augustiron
A firm member
And

I think you mean Uterus. The Vagina is just the door.It's a vagina, not a clown car.

Sorry...This day seems strange in posthoses ways.![]()
I think you mean Uterus. The Vagina is just the door.![]()

I was told that you had a conversation with my brother one evening at Poggio in Sausalito. I can't remember the specifics, I think perhaps he noticed you had some barf swag or something.I'm back evidently
You too, huh? I'm hoping that someday AI can find a cure for us that suffer from chronic hangovers.the full scale of this hangover
I am not thinking it is you koi.Sorry...
I'm back evidently

*schwagI was told that you had a conversation with my brother one evening at Poggio in Sausalito. I can't remember the specifics, I think perhaps he noticed you had some barf swag or something.
Show-off.*schwag
swag is short for swagger, schwag is branded crap to promote a product or oneself.


Tell me more... I've never bled the ABS pump on the hyper, I figure it naturally exchanges fluid when goaty roads and heavy braking make the electronics nervous. On that note I should really turn down the ABS, kinda annoying when you go from stopping to not stopping just because the rear wheel won't stay on the groundadd bleeders to the ABS pump and bleed the shit out of it