• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Massive-shit talking is not that bueno even outside of dates 😆

Also, concrete.. 🧱
1791140205576.jpeg


Eh, oh dangabit
 
In other news I rejected a dude this morning and am bracing for his response. No, I do not want to see you again. Sorry not sorry.

DON'T TALK ABOUT NEEDING TO TAKE A MASSIVE SHIT ON DATES.

This public service announcement brought to you by me.

#dookiedouble
I am not on the up and up with the post whore thread lately but this needs more context for me. :laughing
 
In other news I rejected a dude this morning and am bracing for his response. No, I do not want to see you again. Sorry not sorry.

DON'T TALK ABOUT NEEDING TO TAKE A MASSIVE SHIT ON DATES.

This public service announcement brought to you by me.

#dookiedouble
But
 
Slept pretty good last night. Except my GFs cat has decided he likes me now and slept on top of me all night.

I feel like I missed something...


In other news I rejected a dude this morning and am bracing for his response. No, I do not want to see you again. Sorry not sorry.

DON'T TALK ABOUT NEEDING TO TAKE A MASSIVE SHIT ON DATES.

This public service announcement brought to you by me.

#dookiedouble

But.

Butt... Did he have to like, really go?

Or we he just bragging about his recent accomplishments?
 
Bruno rammed his big head into my son's leg at full speed! :loco

1000029473.jpg1000032305.jpg
 
Back
Top