AbsolutEnduser
you are what you become
Massive-shit talking is not that bueno even outside of dates 
Also, concrete..
Eh, oh dangabit
Also, concrete..
Eh, oh dangabit
I am not on the up and up with the post whore thread lately but this needs more context for me.In other news I rejected a dude this morning and am bracing for his response. No, I do not want to see you again. Sorry not sorry.
DON'T TALK ABOUT NEEDING TO TAKE A MASSIVE SHIT ON DATES.
This public service announcement brought to you by me.
#dookiedouble

I don't wanna relive it anymore than I already have.I am not on the up and up with the post whore thread lately but this needs more context for me.![]()

ButIn other news I rejected a dude this morning and am bracing for his response. No, I do not want to see you again. Sorry not sorry.
DON'T TALK ABOUT NEEDING TO TAKE A MASSIVE SHIT ON DATES.
This public service announcement brought to you by me.
#dookiedouble
Slept pretty good last night. Except my GFs cat has decided he likes me now and slept on top of me all night.
In other news I rejected a dude this morning and am bracing for his response. No, I do not want to see you again. Sorry not sorry.
DON'T TALK ABOUT NEEDING TO TAKE A MASSIVE SHIT ON DATES.
This public service announcement brought to you by me.
#dookiedouble