Soooo much fun! Some were complaining about the conditions, I could do that every weekend, loved the challenge of the slop. Finally got a clean on section 9 (Dan's section up the creek with all the waterholes and steps) on the last lap; never cleaned Section 1 or 2 (2 was Adrian's) or 4 (Mandy's). Got to keep working on those super tight turn into a 16" rock things....
Quite a few bikes did the submarine, pretty sure Howard did his. No problem with helping out Mark, since we didn't see you back at your truck I'm assuming you got your bike running and completed the final lap? I bought a cheapo plug wrench then lopped off the handle and re-welded it so I could get at the plug on my 550 without moving anything. It has proven to be a nice little item to carry just in case....I think it was at cycle gear.
I'll probably be checking at P.C., need to get some worker points and that could be a good spot to do it. Really want to ride Carr so I don't want to check there.
Gotta' look at the score card, I got 11:21:11 in my 3 rounds, not sure how that placed overall. Sid did pretty good if I remember, close to my scores and he was INT.
See you guys at the next one and maybe a practice this weekend.