elemetal
3 pings and a zing
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2005
- Location
- Oaktown
- Moto(s)
- '22 TRS, '21 TM300, '17 1090 '93 KTM 550 MXC, '14 500 EXC
Yeah the Vert was great to ride but different enough from the Ossa that my score suffered. Had a miserable first loop (2 stupid 5's) that threw me off whack for the rest. Still placed second behind Joe Bill but I wasn't happy with how I rode. We got some good drops coming down between loop 2 and 3 and I was debating whether to stop and eat or just ride before it got really wet. Opted for food and it stopped so the dust was down a little on the last loop. Lots of open granite so if it got really wet that would've changed things for the worse.
Looking at the scores I got 38 or something riding SI; Harry and Chad were around 10 and 12 riding Masters...jeese those guys are good.
Hope to see you at Bear Valley, that will be a 2 day "A" event so lots of good riding. The SoCal club is coming up and there's a bit of hubbub about it, should be a fun event and both days go towards "A" club points....
Looking at the scores I got 38 or something riding SI; Harry and Chad were around 10 and 12 riding Masters...jeese those guys are good.
Hope to see you at Bear Valley, that will be a 2 day "A" event so lots of good riding. The SoCal club is coming up and there's a bit of hubbub about it, should be a fun event and both days go towards "A" club points....
