ridersblock
Disabled Veteran
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2004
- Location
- Yamahaland
- Moto(s)
- 75' RD350b / 04' YZR-R1 / 02' YZ250f / 12' XT1200Z
- Name
- 'Rich'mond
...videos still to come.



One entry from ridersblock and I...
[youtube]uSgL0WGXFl8[/youtube]
Niiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!
At 47 seconds into the video, there is a woman riding a blue SV650 - whoever this is, can you tell me what mods you did to your bike becuase I've seen other pictures of it and I like it. Also, where you get the saddlebags?

Thats my baby! Im so glad you think shes sexyJust about everything that could be done has been done except for engine work. front to back:
99 GSXR 750 front end (internals by ZORN, installed by Phil)
Steel brake lines w/ Galfer race pads
Painted white wheels
larger front tire
had to paint a new front fender
Cafe racer style bar end mirrors
custom headlight mount by squidvicous
clip ons
Bagster tank cover w/ tank bag attachments
woodcraft rearsets
holeshot pipe ( he now makes one in black and a high pipe for the SV)
fender eliminator
and the best part is the two BARF stickers which add 10hp
Personally i think the best part of my bike is the color. 1999 and 2009 have the best color blue in my opinion.
I got the saddle bags a couple of years ago from motorcycle superstore for like $30. they are made by Nelson Rigg and are similar to this one https://www.nelsonrigg.com/store/product.aspx?pid=460 they also came with a water proof cover.
For what it's worth, I went to high school with this girl. I saw her at La Ducati Day back in October and she sold me my Laguna tickets. It was weird running into her. What was she saying to you guys?
![]()

That's awesome, and I plan on picking up an SV650 too! Do you recommend purchasing new forks first? And where do I start with doing all this to my bike? Is there a shop that specializes in this type of stuff and how much do new forks cost? Any advice/tips/pointers you could give would be much appreciated. Your bike is freakin awesome!
Led by local on 675 (John)
Music: DJ Shadow

I think it would be cheaper to buy a well mod'd used monster![]()

