• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

*Barf Rally pics - 6/5-6/7 Spring 09*

Very cool video Charlotte!!! I was groovin to the music too!
 
Good stuff, Charlotte. :applause
 
Really cool Charlotte! I like how you got pics of everyone's bike, depending on when you did it - that guy must have almost set off my proximity sensor alarm :) Luckily, my bike doesn't mind posing for pics.
 
IMG_0799.jpg

Pandy & Ani

IMG_0801.jpg

Overlooking Hwy 1

IMG_0803.jpg

Brandon, that's the "First time I've toured smile"

IMG_0805.jpg

The Crew

IMG_0806.jpg

Guess who's the wild one?

IMG_0814.jpg

R1200RT & Me on Hwy 25

IMG_0802.jpg

Not sure who they are, but they look important so here you go!
 
Charlotte...that is good stuff...!

:Port

:smoking
 
At 47 seconds into the video, there is a woman riding a blue SV650 - whoever this is, can you tell me what mods you did to your bike becuase I've seen other pictures of it and I like it. Also, where you get the saddlebags?

Thats my baby! Im so glad you think shes sexy :) Just about everything that could be done has been done except for engine work. front to back:

99 GSXR 750 front end (internals by ZORN, installed by Phil)
Steel brake lines w/ Galfer race pads
Painted white wheels
larger front tire
had to paint a new front fender
Cafe racer style bar end mirrors
custom headlight mount by squidvicous
clip ons
Bagster tank cover w/ tank bag attachments
woodcraft rearsets
holeshot pipe ( he now makes one in black and a high pipe for the SV)
fender eliminator
and the best part is the two BARF stickers which add 10hp :teeth

Personally i think the best part of my bike is the color. 1999 and 2009 have the best color blue in my opinion.

I got the saddle bags a couple of years ago from motorcycle superstore for like $30. they are made by Nelson Rigg and are similar to this one https://www.nelsonrigg.com/store/product.aspx?pid=460 they also came with a water proof cover.
 
Great video Charlotte!
Nice pics Mike on his comfy BMW! :)
 
Thats my baby! Im so glad you think shes sexy :) Just about everything that could be done has been done except for engine work. front to back:

99 GSXR 750 front end (internals by ZORN, installed by Phil)
Steel brake lines w/ Galfer race pads
Painted white wheels
larger front tire
had to paint a new front fender
Cafe racer style bar end mirrors
custom headlight mount by squidvicous
clip ons
Bagster tank cover w/ tank bag attachments
woodcraft rearsets
holeshot pipe ( he now makes one in black and a high pipe for the SV)
fender eliminator
and the best part is the two BARF stickers which add 10hp :teeth

Personally i think the best part of my bike is the color. 1999 and 2009 have the best color blue in my opinion.

I got the saddle bags a couple of years ago from motorcycle superstore for like $30. they are made by Nelson Rigg and are similar to this one https://www.nelsonrigg.com/store/product.aspx?pid=460 they also came with a water proof cover.



That's awesome, and I plan on picking up an SV650 too! Do you recommend purchasing new forks first? And where do I start with doing all this to my bike? Is there a shop that specializes in this type of stuff and how much do new forks cost? Any advice/tips/pointers you could give would be much appreciated. Your bike is freakin awesome!
 
For what it's worth, I went to high school with this girl. I saw her at La Ducati Day back in October and she sold me my Laguna tickets. It was weird running into her. What was she saying to you guys?

560165412_picture015.jpg

Very cute lady :love
 
Chimney Rock

[youtube]LmnHt_z8S8o[/youtube]
Led by local on 675 (John)
Music: DJ Shadow
 
That's awesome, and I plan on picking up an SV650 too! Do you recommend purchasing new forks first? And where do I start with doing all this to my bike? Is there a shop that specializes in this type of stuff and how much do new forks cost? Any advice/tips/pointers you could give would be much appreciated. Your bike is freakin awesome!

I think it would be cheaper to buy a well mod'd used monster;)
 
Led by local on 675 (John)
Music: DJ Shadow

Nice stuff, Richmond. :thumbup Chimney Rock didn't make my dance card this weekend, so now I have another reason to go back (along with Perfumo and See Canyons, Park Hill Rd, Hwy 33, etc. ) :teeth

I think it would be cheaper to buy a well mod'd used monster;)

Quit feeding the threadjack and post your vids! :x


:laughing
 
Back
Top