• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Innovv C3 motorcycle dashcam group buy

:bump
Use payment-ordering link in first post to get in on group buy and to pay if your name is already on the order list.
Order is closing on the 22nd and payment is due by then if you want it in. :thumbup
 
I saw one of these on line last night and thought maybe it might make a decent cheap weather resistant case for the recoding unit.
Clear plastic mailing tube with vinyl end caps


I stopped at a hardware store on the way back from work today and found them 1.25 inch in diameter and 12 inches long for a whopping $1.45
The caps fit night and snug and are flexible and the tube is flexible too. It flexes into an oval shape with the recoding unit in it and I poked a couple of holes in the caps for the cords and did some length trimming with scissors.


It's a quick first try but it can be made shorter still and I think that with some liquid electrical tape or some silicone to seal the cable holes even better it will protect the unit as long as I don't end up underwater for an extended period of time:D
 
Free bump... And can you mark my username as paid, so I don't look like a deadbeat :thumbup
 
Last edited:
Is the pay page down? I can get to innovv's site fine, but not the pay page you have linked:confused
 
Is the pay page down? I can get to innovv's site fine, but not the pay page you have linked:confused

Just tried the link and it worked for me and I just got a payment from someone that just used it
http://innovvc3.t15.org/

If you are using a smartphone it may not load all of the time unless your on wifi for some reason.

If you still have trouble with it I can send a paypal invoice, just PM your email address if needed
 
Just tried the link and it worked for me and I just got a payment from someone that just used it
http://innovvc3.t15.org/

If you are using a smartphone it may not load all of the time unless your on wifi for some reason.

If you still have trouble with it I can send a paypal invoice, just PM your email address if needed

Friggin weird, I still can't get in from the link. But, I found your adv forum page and paid for 90 x 2 there:thumbup

I think it must my machine.

It says 'matty from barf'
 
Friggin weird, I still can't get in from the link. But, I found your adv forum page and paid for 90 x 2 there:thumbup

I think it must my machine.

It says 'matty from barf'

I'm not smart enough to know why it won't load for you. :wtf
It wont load when my phone is on 4G but it will when on wifi :wtf

Added a link to ADV payment post in the first post here just in case it payment page doesn't work for others.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=25075287#post25075287
 
Done... :) Used the ADVRider link... the other one just won't open at all for me. I'm also Hoho on ADVRider... :teeth
 
Done... :) Used the ADVRider link... the other one just won't open at all for me. I'm also Hoho on ADVRider... :teeth

Added :thumbup Thanks Hoho

Don't know why the link page works for some and not others, :rolleyes
I'm sure that it has something to do with how I made or hosted the page. It was free so I can't complain too much.
 
Will do on the mic option.
Pick up in Richmond area
 
Back
Top