What all do I need in order to install it? I'd put it on a switched power source (taillight etc). Do I need an adapter from 12v to USB that drops the voltage down to 5v? Are these set up so that, once wired in, I don't need to pay attention for it to work?
The review from Techmoan for your reference,
One thing that I didn't mention during the review was how this could be considered to be the first Motorcycle 'Dash' Camera. Over the years I've reviewed plenty of Car DVR Dashcams, but whenever people asked me if something similar was available for motorcycles I've always drawn a blank....until now. The C3 has all the necesssary features to make a great bike DVR . It has the ability to loop over the oldest video on the memory card, the water resistant camera can be lashed to the frame or hidden away in a fairing and the control unit can be stowed seperately in a dry area of the bike - perhaps under the seat, powered from a switched 5V USB.
http://www.techmoan.com/blog/2014/11/2/innovv-c3-review-the-wired-lens-mini-camera.html

