Sharky
Well-known member
Right, you mean the part where you had been riding with a broken bone in your foot for miles and miles already? And we were on pavement by then? That part?![]()

Right, you mean the part where you had been riding with a broken bone in your foot for miles and miles already? And we were on pavement by then? That part?![]()

Right, you mean the part where you had been riding with a broken bone in your foot for miles and miles already? And we were on pavement by then? That part?![]()

Pretty much spot on. I should add that I have done the trip, riding from Pacifica, on both an XT225 and a DR350. That said, if you can truck the bike to the meet-up point, it might be a good idea. That bike is not great for the slab stretch from SF to Fairfield, for sure. The rest will be fun, though.![]()

So is the gate open? Anyone planning going?
Thx!
I'm going tomorrow...route: http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/display/20140307213129-90183-map.html
Weather should be perfect, dirt should be perfect, road conditons perfect ! What else can I say, see you all in da morning perfectly on time.![]()

Just to confirm we leave at 9am from
Starbucks
4470 Central Way Ste 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Right?
Hey what was the milage from Starbucks to Cache Creek ? I've got a stock XR650R tank as my son, and we were wondering how many apare fuel bottles to carry....it's been a while![]()
Can't do Sunday's, wish you would do this ride on a Saturday once in awhile.
Have a good ride.
Sid...you got a SM?
Speaking of trials riding: has anyone seen Drew lately? I miss riding/hanging out with him.

Just to confirm we leave at 9am from
Starbucks
4470 Central Way Ste 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Right?
Speaking of trials riding: has anyone seen Drew lately? I miss riding/hanging out with him.
Gary !! long time. Yeah I bought another XR650R with supermoto wheels but no dirt wheels...yet. And of course my new love, a trials bike. Yeah a Sat sounds like fun, maybe next time we can do it on Sat ? Anyways we should ride sometime you still have the 690 SM ? What about a dirt bike ?![]()