Inner Nerd
C Group Sandbagger
Weird, it should be flashing red and orange. I'd start with reuploading the config file with the camera set to record when it detects power.Just witnessed an accident on my way to work and came back all excited to find out that my camera has not been recording. Lights up red when I turn the bike on, but no new files since October. Will have to do some troubleshooting.
I found out a new bug a few nights ago if you have HIDs. If you have the camera hooked up to come on with the ignition power, but your lights come on when the engine kicks over, the voltage drop from the ballast will knock out the video signal. Oddly enough the sound keeps going through. It leaves the camera recording even after you turn the bike's power off, and the video you get is a frozen frame of whenever the engine was started.
Solution: wire up the camera to come on with engine power. There's just enough of a delay in the camera turning on to avoid the voltage drop from the ballasts.

