The Toe Cutter
Member
Mark sorry I didn't see you out there after the first loop once I realized Francesca was checking I tried to hammer through to finish and help her out. Great seeing everybody and Mark heres a little inspiration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDCHHIbGX_Y
Hope Francesa is feeling better, having the bike get away from you on downhill is one of the more terrifying experiences IMHO.
No worries, I did a lot better on the third loop. Gotta find a way to calm the jitters
I have the Ryan Young DVD and have been filming myself going over undercut logs. When I watch Ryan Young in slowmo and then myself in slowmo, I think I'm not getting on the gas the second time early enough. Meaning he accelerates as soon as his front tire hits the log whereas I seem to wait until it is rebounding off.
What has helped me a lot though, is really trying to jump off the pegs to unweight. It feels really weird right now not having my feet on the pegs when I'm in the air but it definitely helps.
Last edited:



Any who, glad to see you out riding around and having fun. Our next Trials event is May 14 & 15 in Marin you should ride up and at least check it out, good people and good fun, since technically you now have a trials bike.
Great Addition to dirty barf 
I guess you don't know that Ossa went banko along with Gasgas last year? They are trick but finding dwindling parts is now the trick....